Virtual membership is now available to all Serving members of the ADF.
We greatly value your service in the ADF and as the professional association dedicated to representing your interests now and post discharge, we need your membership to ensure we can carry out our good works.
DFWA works to secure better service conditions for all ADF members, both full time and reserve personnel. We advocate on your behalf with the Government, HQ ADF, Federal MPs and Senators as well as departmental officials. We are the Defence “employee” representative on the Public Safety Industry Advisory Council and are a recognised “intervener” with the Defence Force Remuneration Tribunal.
By becoming a Virtual Member you will get:
- The ability to help shape our policy objectives and priorities.
- Access to advice from our specialist advisers in service conditions, compensation & rehabilitation matters and superannuation (DFRDB/MSBS).
- Up to the moment information via regular emails advising news about DFWA news, conditions of service etc.
- Early access to an electronic copy of our monthly e-letter “UPDATE”.
- Early access to the electronic copy of or magazine CAMARADERIE with its informative articles on a wide range of topics.
- Regular immediate email advice on current issues, as they happen.
We value and appreciate your service in the ADF, however the work we do does come at a price. We would appreciate a tax deductible donation to help finance our work. As a serving member of the ADF, your membership should be tax deductible as you are joining a professional organisation relevant to your employment – check with your tax agent or accountant.
To join as a Virtual Member simply complete the form below and click the submit button
If you wish to join as a fully paid member, select the Ful Membership Application.