WELCOME TO THE DEFENCE FORCE WELFARE ASSOCIATION (DFWA)
Our PURPOSE is ‘……..to foster the best interests and welfare of all members of the Australian Defence Force and their families in any matter likely to affect them during or after their period of service……’
- Advocating improved ‘pay and conditions of service‘ for serving ADF members and their families;
- Campaigning for fair and equitable treatment, and for fair retirement benefits for all former ADF members;
- Providing Advocacy Services for serving/retired members who have a claim for superannuation, compensation and veterans’ entitlement matters.
DFWA is a member of the Alliance of Defence Service Organisations; (ADSO), which comprises some of Australia’s major military ex service organisations. The Alliance represents a significant number of members of Australia’s Defence Family on national advocacy and representative matters to the Australian Parliament and all political parties. Its aim is to promote and protect the conditions and well-being of the Defence Family that embraces over three million people.
Jun 19, 2014
Discounted tickets for all current and former Australian Defence Force personnel
Jun 17, 2014
- An update on the new ADF Superannuation Scheme.... what we know so far.
Jun 04, 2014
- Details of recent actions by DoD regarding WRA 2014.